OKM Fusion Professional Plus
Compact: Detector for scans in vertical and horizontal orientation – supporting graphical 3D measurements, acoustic magnetic field measurements and instant live images
Measuring Depth: customers found objects to 21 m (69 ft) deep
Operating modes: Ground Scan, Live Sound (Magnetometer), Live Stream
Detectable objects: treasure chests, cavities, tunnels
- 3D Visualization
- 3D Ground Scan
- Color display / Touchscreen
- GST / EMSR
- Height adjustment
- Inductive search coil
- Live Sound
- Live Stream
- Multilingual operation
- Rechargeable high-capacity battery
- Wireless technology
Fusion Professional Plus from OKM is a 3D ground scanner with an inductive search coil built in. With graphical 3D measurements, acoustic magnetic field measurements, and instant live images, the multi-functional detector assists treasure hunters, archaeologists, and engineers.Operating the OKM Fusion metal detector
The advanced professional plus version can be used in a vertical and horizontal orientation and supports the following operating modes:
Conduct a graphical 3D measurement for detailed analysis on a computer.
3D Ground Scan allows treasure hunters to visualize and analyze detected structures and objects in three-dimensional scan images. These representations enable detectorists to determine the position, size and depth of potential treasures and hidden tunnels or burial chambers.
Process an acoustical magnetic field measurement to detect ferrous metals.
Live Scan (Multi-Sensor, Ultrasound)
Process an instant live image while walking the scan field.
Explore Burial Chambers and Hidden Treasures.
Before excavating, Fusion Professional Plus users can identify buried treasures, artifacts, and other hidden objects. Thanks to the detection software Visualizer 3D Studio, the saved 3D Ground Scan data can be analyzed in detail: detectorists can not only locate anomalies, but also determine the size and depth of the detected underground structures.
|1x||Software Visualizer 3D Studio Professional Edition|
|1x||Waterproof and shock resistant Protector case|
|1x||Charger for control unit|
|1x||Quick Start Guide|
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 950 mm, 65 / 80 mm
- Weight: approx. 1 kg
- Processor / Main CPU: Cortex M3, 32 MHz
- Processor / Slave CPU: Cortex M0, 24 MHz
- Sample rate: 1024 values / second
- Measurement resolution: 16 bit
- Operating temperature: –10°C – 60°C
- Storage temperature: –20°C – 70°C
- Audio: Bluetooth Headphones
- Waterproof: No
- Sensor technology / Coil technology: SCMI-15-D / SRIS-18K
- Operating time: approx. 12 hours (delivered power supply, full charged battery, 25°C)
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Protection Type: IP40
- Input (for Charger): 19 V DC / 3.16 A
- Technology: Bluetooth 5.1
- Frequency: 2.402 – 2.480 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Maximum Transmitting Power: +8 dBm
- Maximum Range: approx. 10 m
Computer Minimum Requirements
- Interface (data transmission): USB 2.0
- Free disk space: minimum 250 MB
- Working memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Display: 1920 x 1080
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Graphics card: 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- Operating system: Windows 10
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.