OKM Fusion Professional
Treasure detector with Visualizer 3D software and Windows tablet PC in a compact device.
Measuring Depth: Customers discovered objects up to 21 m (69 ft) deep. Cavity detection, treasure hunting
Ground Scan and Live Sound are the operating modes (Magnetometer)
Detectable items include treasure chests, cavities, and tunnels.
3D Ground Scan, 3D Imaging System, Magnetometer
cavity detection, Treasure hunting
- 3D Visualization
- 3D Ground Scan
- Color display / Touchscreen
- GST / EMSR
- Inductive search coil
- Live Sound
- Multilingual operation
- Rechargeable high-capacity battery
- Wireless technology
Fusion is a redesigned and improved version of the Future 2018 Anniversary Edition metal detector and 3D ground scanner. It is intended for beginners in the field of 3D measurements and provides simple operation as well as advanced scanning features.
Treasure hunters, gold seekers, adventurers, and archaeologists can use the 3D ground scanner Fusion to find lost treasures, buried artifacts, hidden places, and other historical items.
Fusion Professional is ideal for beginners on a tight budget. How to Use the OKM Fusion Metal Detector
The professional version is only used vertically and supports the following operating modes:
3D Scan of the Ground
On a computer, perform a graphical 3D measurement for detailed analysis.
To detect ferrous metals, use an acoustical magnetic field measurement.
The SRIS search coil is being used to locate shallow metals.
The SRIS search coil, which can be used to locate short-range metallic objects, is one of the new detection features. The operator can activate this coil individually while configuring the operating modes Live Sound and Ground Scan.
The SRIS search coil is very useful when you dig for pinpointing targets. It is simple to detect the general location of a buried object using our 3D ground scanner and metal detector OKM Fusion, but once you start digging, it can be extremely difficult to precisely match the correct locations of hidden items. By checking the excavated material with an activated SRIS search coil you won’t miss any small object like:
- wedding bands and engagement rings
- ear rings, brooches, bracelets, and necklace
- coins, buttons, badges, and pins
3D Visualization of underground treasures
During unknown area scans and measurement values, the software from Visualizer 3D can immediately analyze and view these data to display a color-coded 3D graph of hidden objects and structures. Thus, before digging, you will literally ‘see’ all the buried treasures, gold objects, archeological objects, etc.
Furthermore, you can determine your detected items’ size, position and depth. So you know where you can dig and how deep you can dig and find your things.
|1x||Software Visualizer 3D Studio Standard Edition|
|1x||Waterproof and shock-resistant Protector Case|
|1x||Charger for Control Unit|
|1x||Quick Start Guide|
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 950 mm, 65 / 80 mm
- Weight: about 1 kg
- Processor / Main CPU: Cortex M3, 32 MHz
- Processor / Slave CPU: Cortex M0, 24 MHz
- Sample rate: 1024 values / second
- Measurement resolution: 16 bit
- Operating temperature: –10°C – 60°C
- Storage temperature: –20°C – 70°C
- Audio: Bluetooth Headphones
- Waterproof: No
- Sensor technology / Coil technology: SCMI-15-D / SRIS-18K
- Operating time: approx. 12 h (internal battery)
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Protection Type: IP40
- Charging Time: approx. 3 h (internal battery)
- Input (for Charger): 19 V DC / 3.16 A
- Technology: Bluetooth 5.1
- Frequency: 2.402 – 2.480 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Maximum Transmitting Power: +8 dBm
- Maximum Range: approx. 10 m
Computer Minimum Requirements
- Interface (data transmission): USB 2.0
- Free disk space: minimum 250 MB
- Working memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Display: 1920 x 1080
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Graphics card: 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- Operating system: Windows 10
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.