OKM Rover UC
Undercover: A detector designed to be used as a walking stick for unnoticed treasure hunting.
Customers discovered objects up to 20 m (65 ft) deep.
Case studies include treasure hunting, cavity detection, archaeology, and militaria detection.
Ground Scan, Pinpointer, and Magnetometer are the operating modes.
Detectable items include treasure chests, cavities, and tunnels.
3D Imaging System, Magnetometer, Pinpointer
archaeology, cavity detection, militaria detection, Treasure hunting
Undercover Metal Detector
The Rover Series 3D metal detectors are more than just simple metal detectors with audio output. Furthermore, excellent three-dimensional graphics of the scanned underground are possible. Because of the approved Single-Sensor-Technology, those detectors are ideal for detecting hidden objects.
Rover UC is a new generation of metal detecting technology that allows for the introduction of a new deep-seeking detector that is smaller, lighter, and more compact than previous detectors. Because the unit is controlled by a smartphone, no computer is required to see buried items.
The Rover UC metal detector is disguised as a walking stick and can search in areas where other detectors cannot. You can scan places you couldn’t scan before without arousing public interest and receiving curious looks.
The Rover UC is built on the Rover Series’ well-proven, dependable, and powerful technology, with many details optimized and improved. Thus, the Rover UC metal detector can detect buried items such as gold, silver, chests and boxes, as well as hidden rooms, graves, and tunnels. As a result, the Rover UC metal detector is appropriate for any undercover treasure hunt.
Benefits of Rover UC
- Small, light, and designed to resemble a trekking pole.
- Disguised as a hiking stick with an FM radio built in.
- Smartphone as detector controller and 3D graphics display no need for a computer.
- Metal discrimination between ferrous and non-ferrous metals is included.
- Out of the box, it is pre-configured and ready to use.
- Standard batteries (AA batteries, which are widely available!) are used.
The trekking pole’s length can be adjusted individually thanks to its telescopic mechanism, and it comes with an integrated FM radio. As a result, the Rover UC metal detector can be used as a functional multimedia-based hiking stick to perfect its camouflage. Because of modern processors and energy-saving components, two standard AA batteries are sufficient to power the detector.
The Rover UC’s functionality
- To locate ferromagnetic metal objects underground, a visual magnetometer is used.
- 3D visual ground scans in manual and automatic impulse modes (graphical ground scans with three-dimensional analysis directly on the smartphone)
- Metal discrimination by sight between ferrous and nonferrous metals
The Rover UC, like all other metal detectors in the Rover Series, is a stunning blend of functionality, ergonomics, and practical design. Because it is so light (only 0.65 kg), you can take it wherever you want. All operating modes can be managed with a single button.
3D measurement data analysis
The 3D software for analyzing graphical measurements has been completely integrated into an Android smartphone, eliminating the need for a computer for data analysis and significantly reducing weight. Our engineers and software developers created an easy-to-use high-tech 3D ground scanner based on the processing power of today’s smartphones. It includes everything needed to process measurements quickly and efficiently. Because of its convenient touchscreen, you can rotate, zoom, and resize all of the displayed 3D graphics with your finger.
Including Android Smartphone
The smartphone is shipped unlocked, so if you insert your own SIM card into the SIM-lock-free Android smartphone, you can not only scan with Rover UC, but also use it as a regular phone with all of its functionality such as Internet access, contacts, administration, and any other installed application.
Visualizer 3D software is included
On-site analysis of all measurements is possible. If necessary, you can save and reopen all graphics on the smartphone for further analysis. If you prefer to work on a PC, the Rover UC scan images are fully compatible with our Visualizer 3D software.
The metal detector Rover UC’s measured data can be transferred to any computer using a smartphone USB cable. After the data has been transferred, the scans can be analyzed using the Visualizer 3D software. This allows for precise information about the size of the buried or subsurface object. When measured and recorded in High Definition mode, fine scans can reveal precise target shapes.
|1x||Controller (smartphone with headphones, USB cable and charger)|
|1x||Wireless Telescopic Probe|
|1x||Software Visualizer 3D Studio Standard Edition|
|2x||AA battery 1.5 V|
|1x||Quick Start Guide|
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 730 – 1400 x 40 x 60 mm
- Weight: about 0.65 kg
- Operating temperature: –10°C – 50°C
- Storage temperature: –20°C – 60°C
- Waterproof: No
- Processor: Dual-system, Atmel AtMega CPU, 20 MHz
- Voltage: 2x AA Primary battery (1.5 V, 2600 mAh) or 2x Rechargeable NiMh (1.2 V, 2600 mAh)
- Operating time: about 10 h
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Sensor technology: SCMI-15-D
- Technology: GST / EMSR
- Interconnect: Bluetooth, Class 2
Computer minimum requirements
- CD-ROM drive: minimum 4x
- Interface (Data transmission): USB
- Free disk space: minimum 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM): minimum 256 MB
- Graphic card: minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Processor: minimum 1.2 GHz
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity: –85 dBm
- Maximum Range: approx. 10 m
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.