The 360° detection area of the SuperWand provides uniform sensitivity and tip pinpointing for extreme precision in detecting arms and other metal objects. The lightweight SuperWand is the handheld solution for today’s security screener, from U.S. airports to sporting events..
- Optimum sensitivity: detects weapons, contraband, and other metal artifacts from ferrous, non-ferrous, and stainless steel.
- Self-calibration: The need for periodic sensitivity changes is removed by digital microprocessor technology.
- For fast scanning from head to foot, the elongated profile offers an 8.75″ scan area with 360 ° detection coverage plus tip pinpointing.”
- With a single-touch button and three-color LED lights, it is simple and convenient to use. Green LED light indicates ON; LOW BATTERY indicates Amber LED: Warning indicates red LED.
- Clear audible or LED alarm signal Silent/Vibrate.
- Rugged injection-molded construction for added impact absorption, including a structurally separated coil. It exceeds Process 516.5, Procedures II, and IV of Mil-Std-810F (drop test).
- The grip, ergonomically built, fits comfortably in almost every hand size.
- Simple battery cover for ON/OFF: standard 9V battery included. There is an optional rechargeable battery pack.
- The power switch and LEDs are located for quick access and high visibility.
-35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
To 95% noncondensing
Silent / Vibrate
LED Alert Lights
Green: Power ON
Amber: Battery LOW
Red: ALARM condition
- On (Speaker / LED Light)
- On (Vibrating / LED Light)
A single 9-volt battery provides up to 80 hours of normal operation.
Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours on
each 12-hour recharge
Limited, 24 months of parts and labor
|Width: 3.25″” (8.3 cm)|
|Thickness: 1.25″” (3.2 cm)|
|Length: 19″” (48.3 cm)|
|Weight: 18.6 oz (527 g)|